My story is about ME and HIM.

Time flies, it's time to wake up.
My childhood was end long time ago, and I never realised.
I just appreciate what I have now.
Families, My boy, My besties, My friends, My cousins, and so on.
I have my target on my future,
I want to live my life with those all i appreciate.
Smile everyday and I believe nothing's impossible.
Although how sucks,how hard of my life, there were many people be there for me.
They give me caring, support, advice, love and suggestion.

To my love ones:
I won't care how long we need to go,
I just care how much we love each other.
I won't care how hard the road,
I just care if you're beside, everything it's fine.
I won't care how busy you are,
I just care you remember to tell me that you miss me.
Just wanna let you noe you're everything to me.

I told myself i can change.
For you, for myself.
I believe I can do it,
Go ahead and show everyone, MS.DINGDING !


2010年4月6日

Today :)

Normal school day as usual =) chat chat chat and chat =) wee~ Today our school having volleyball competition =) Yeahh. Can ponteng XD. But too bad cant -.- Duno My sch win anot lerh. Hope win larh xD. Other school de ppl come our sch. All lakia =/ Skin dark dark de. Shhhh =x C.H.M.S No.1 coming tmr. Duno VS which school hor =x Im so curious =)
Thats wad i wanna say for today =)

P/s: 我在家里养了一只母鸡和三只小鸡.母鸡好凶哦,好可怕,而且又不听话,最近它发高烧了,原本一直在家里叫cock cock的它,居然发烧到学狗叫.我好想大声的笑,本来就是一只母鸡嘛,做么要学'母狗'那样叫呢?人家是否认为它的神经线接错了? HAHAHA =X
不只是母鸡,小鸡也很坏蛋,长相有如天使般,哪里知道心里和母鸡没两样. 正所谓~有其'母鸡'必有'小鸡' =) 俗话说得好~ Haiz. 我家里什么动物都有.我觉得好可怜. 蛇虫鼠蚁.样样都有. 哪知~多出了鸡和猪,连狗都不如.我为我的家感到可悲啊~

没有评论: