My story is about ME and HIM.

Time flies, it's time to wake up.
My childhood was end long time ago, and I never realised.
I just appreciate what I have now.
Families, My boy, My besties, My friends, My cousins, and so on.
I have my target on my future,
I want to live my life with those all i appreciate.
Smile everyday and I believe nothing's impossible.
Although how sucks,how hard of my life, there were many people be there for me.
They give me caring, support, advice, love and suggestion.

To my love ones:
I won't care how long we need to go,
I just care how much we love each other.
I won't care how hard the road,
I just care if you're beside, everything it's fine.
I won't care how busy you are,
I just care you remember to tell me that you miss me.
Just wanna let you noe you're everything to me.

I told myself i can change.
For you, for myself.
I believe I can do it,
Go ahead and show everyone, MS.DINGDING !


2010年4月9日

Nice day =)

Today in school most song de XD. keep watching competition nia. Totaly bo sim study xD. KHS won the competition agn =) Congratz ^^ Yeaa. dam high~ hahaha. Hope next year de competition can win too =) C.H.M.S No.1 very pro aso lurhh TT.. too bad i no have camera. If nt i take alot picha jor @@ cant use phone de camera aso =x

5 period no in class. Woots =) actually is 4 period. but 1 more is ponteng de~ ahaha. Chat wid Ah wee wee, Aaple, May Hui, Ai xin and Dora outside my class. Chat till forgot in class jor =x (nice excuse =)

But teacher aso never noticed that me and aaple nt in class XD jz very quiet nia if we nt in class =x. hahas. Adolf lied me that i tio borang @@. Im so guai mana boleh tio borang? =x He lied Aaple that her pengawas job dipecat liao =D Make her happie awhile. Who noe that is a lie. Haha. Not april fool larh =/

Dam sienz tmr. Gt class @@. Untill 11.30am. Im still confusing that wan go school anot =/
My mum said lazy fetch me go sch. Hahah. Such a lazy mumie xP My bro aso said he don wan go school too. I wan go sch for tmr? Gt fren bor..TT but tired aso == Haven made a decide yet.

Arhh. Tonight have tuition. Almost forget le. Gotta do my homework now :O
Thats all for Today =)

❤❤ Myself =)

没有评论: