My story is about ME and HIM.

Time flies, it's time to wake up.
My childhood was end long time ago, and I never realised.
I just appreciate what I have now.
Families, My boy, My besties, My friends, My cousins, and so on.
I have my target on my future,
I want to live my life with those all i appreciate.
Smile everyday and I believe nothing's impossible.
Although how sucks,how hard of my life, there were many people be there for me.
They give me caring, support, advice, love and suggestion.

To my love ones:
I won't care how long we need to go,
I just care how much we love each other.
I won't care how hard the road,
I just care if you're beside, everything it's fine.
I won't care how busy you are,
I just care you remember to tell me that you miss me.
Just wanna let you noe you're everything to me.

I told myself i can change.
For you, for myself.
I believe I can do it,
Go ahead and show everyone, MS.DINGDING !


2010年4月5日

Unhappy day.

Owh. Yea. Im moodless now. haiz, today hapen something that i super don like..family problem...I duno wad should i do. My brain was totaly empty when they are arguing. I very scare. I duno why. i always gt alot thing wanna scold her.but why i din scold jz now? i don dare scold? better don scold barh. ltr let ppl say that im kurang ajar. But seriously, why i live in an unpeaceful house? haiz. i have nothing to say.. I very hope to leave this house as soon as possible. 三姑六婆 alot.闲言闲语 aso alot. I MOST hate de ppl is HER! why?! i very regret why im so polite to her when im kid. Everytime saw them back home. i sure will call them as greeting. COZ of some argument. i nvr call already. Before. I like this family. It was like very xing fu. BUT now? like a piece of SHIT. all beh song here beh song there. My dear uncle, 我真替你感到可悲! why u married wid a 泼妇? Oh yea. i noe. FEEL right. but why don u see properly then married? haiz. its over. Jz now i very scare. my tears almost dropping down. i very scare this kind of thingy. i don wan those unhappy things hapen in my life. BUT WHY? 偏偏就是发生在我身上! u this BITCH! don simply blame my mum widout any reason. gt anything can proof that my mum is wrong? fark off pls. arguement full wid rude. KURANG AJAR punteng is u. STUDY till form 3. SO WAD? very pro kah? noe abit english then kao beh kao bu there. say ppl bad word from the back? Or u wanna teach ur kids like that aso? 其母必有其子. I aso very hate ur kid! eventhough they are my cousin.SO WAD? Making noise early in the morning. I Noe they no nid slp. but ppl aso nid to slp. DON too jealous pls. AND i noe that u teach ur kids to saying ppl back aso right? YEA i noe!! everytime say something when i pass by them. U tot i duno meh? i don wan to scold those fucker's kid nia. IM nt same like u. U think u very pro isit? My dadie come back. Why don u continue scold? SCARE my dadie? Funny! or u wanna spoil my dadie and uncle de relationship? U VERY HAPPIE? u treat ur washing machine like GOLD isit? go check the footprints is come from whr lar! or u wanna check DNA? SUI..good idea.. IF u wan to proof that my mum is wrong..WHY DON U put a CCTV infront of ur WASHING MACHINE? 24hours! like that du can proof liao lar..AND. UR MOUTH..kinda ugly. Once open, rude words all come out. Sound like chicken talk cock. U thought ur sound is the loudest then U win? Argue till neighbour aso come out see macam 热闹..VERY SIA SOI u noe. THROW our '潘家' de face. 你不配 to this family ! 我呸! 我也不稀罕! mlm! Don simply blame ppl WITHOUT any reason! Ownself do wrong ownself heart noe. I hope u understand. SUMORE i very hope that u can see my blog. Haiz too bad. U very 落伍+老古董. No pc online. Not only her. My house aso gt 1 more kepo-ma. I no nid to mentioned it.大人的事情. i better don chap su.diam diam du ho.

Thats all. Sry for being rude. I jz wanna put all my anger to my blog. and. THKS to those fren that trying to make me calm down. =) -MOODY mode-
I heard something from my dad. HER ownself husband aso no SUPPORT her..hahaha~! quite happy =x

没有评论: