My story is about ME and HIM.

Time flies, it's time to wake up.
My childhood was end long time ago, and I never realised.
I just appreciate what I have now.
Families, My boy, My besties, My friends, My cousins, and so on.
I have my target on my future,
I want to live my life with those all i appreciate.
Smile everyday and I believe nothing's impossible.
Although how sucks,how hard of my life, there were many people be there for me.
They give me caring, support, advice, love and suggestion.

To my love ones:
I won't care how long we need to go,
I just care how much we love each other.
I won't care how hard the road,
I just care if you're beside, everything it's fine.
I won't care how busy you are,
I just care you remember to tell me that you miss me.
Just wanna let you noe you're everything to me.

I told myself i can change.
For you, for myself.
I believe I can do it,
Go ahead and show everyone, MS.DINGDING !


2010年4月3日

Wad im doing for today? X.x

Today whole day raining lurh..i sibehhh cold ah TT~ but worth aso larh =3=..i slp till song song =D wakaka...i benlai wan wake at 11am de..who noe..once alarm rang..i chg the time agn -.-'' i chged 2 time nurh >.< im pig @@

After set hair and doing finish my stuff..get ready go out =D but feel sien nerh..raining i lazy out -__- nid take umbrella..so mafan =/ The 1st place i go.........COUSIN house @@..my mumie wan take something to my yiyi..then they chat till forgot time >.<..chat till like 10 years nvr meet before aneh kuan -__- me ma boring lurh T.T play wid doggie =/ so kelian @@...

The 2nd place is OneTJ..ishh that worker...the spker benlai du gt problem..they say bo problem and still nice nice gok >.< jiak sai lurhh..when at home..the sound abit broken..is my CPU problem? OR the spker don like me? TT~ haishh..nvm..白忙一场了.. =/

The 3rd place is SUPERMARKET =.=..the most sien de place..but is my mum most like de place >.< she can waste alot $$ in supermarket in 1 day =.=...but is ok larh..she bought alot biscuit for me =/ wuu~ i can eat till song song =D

The 4th place..SPRING >.<..my mumie wan go take her thing =D she waste $ in TheFaceShop agn..lolz =.=...but i aso got =D hahax..cham cham..i get addicted on TheFaceShop thingy already..wahhaha..i can be my 2nd mumie ad >.< and hor..my mumie today so kind..buy fake eyelashes for me..kinda hapie ^^ xD in spring aso gt take some pic (mum forced me to take ==)..


so kawaiii de rabbit nurh..i wan i wan >.<




Swt chin chin -__- i smile till so fake lurh..coz this pic taken by a NOOB photographer..ohh yeaa..the photographer is my...MUMIE =X



soo big de golden egg =] aww..i wan eat =/



Flower gt face de..geli+scary ka si @@
(look like FLORA the flower =] )





take this pic from the top =/





those pic gt me inside de..dam ugly =( like stupid =='' my mum nurh..force me to take >.< sumore alot ppl see nurh TT make me dam paisehh -.-




The ONLY photo i take her's pic..U SEE U SEE~~!! i take ur pic till so leng..u take my pic till so ugly T____T UNFAIR!!! >.< nvm2..at least i take pic de skill PRO than u..(自我安慰==)
PS: ended up here >.< coz nothing to say liao xDD i jz wannaa show my mum's lengleng pic =x wahahaha (evil)