My story is about ME and HIM.

Time flies, it's time to wake up.
My childhood was end long time ago, and I never realised.
I just appreciate what I have now.
Families, My boy, My besties, My friends, My cousins, and so on.
I have my target on my future,
I want to live my life with those all i appreciate.
Smile everyday and I believe nothing's impossible.
Although how sucks,how hard of my life, there were many people be there for me.
They give me caring, support, advice, love and suggestion.

To my love ones:
I won't care how long we need to go,
I just care how much we love each other.
I won't care how hard the road,
I just care if you're beside, everything it's fine.
I won't care how busy you are,
I just care you remember to tell me that you miss me.
Just wanna let you noe you're everything to me.

I told myself i can change.
For you, for myself.
I believe I can do it,
Go ahead and show everyone, MS.DINGDING !


2011年3月3日

❤❤ love love XD

Argghhhh. so sleepy today T.T
lack of sleep ;/
exam is around the corner. most of us still act like kid keep
play and play, 38 and 38 XD
hahaha ><
todayy 2 tuition. bo time study ~.~
very very tired liao!

yerrr. i jealous...
my mum care him much more than me. 
EYYER. 
nvmm la. gt his care i enuf liao. ahahaha.
My mumie doing something make me laugh dao stomachache,
她居然叫我大姨去算那个生肖配对的-。-
i was like. WTF? first time saw her like this.
hahahha ! still 大吉 gok. gek sei me XD

chou ji dan nya that account teacher ><
late put me out -.-
akaun kawalan so hard ~.~
i was blurblur there. haha xD
i no folo flora's car..她老爸讲我男朋友载我.
hahaha XD 笑死人- - flora 在车后面跟我比手划脚,
我还看不懂 LOL!
我在想我老母也大概知道了,可能diamdiam saje :X
她还问我:这样早回来?? LOL @@

Aku's baby fetch me ;D !
and hungry diedie !
bring me go mummum supper :/
fats are comingggg D:
hahaha. tao yan ni keep kacau me :X:X
ask me don play phone when eating.
but u ownself sms me ><
crazzzay nia! XD haha
气死我~
but
Je'taime ❤
I LOVE UR SAYANG ASO ;P 
 but pls drive ur car ><

没有评论: