My story is about ME and HIM.

Time flies, it's time to wake up.
My childhood was end long time ago, and I never realised.
I just appreciate what I have now.
Families, My boy, My besties, My friends, My cousins, and so on.
I have my target on my future,
I want to live my life with those all i appreciate.
Smile everyday and I believe nothing's impossible.
Although how sucks,how hard of my life, there were many people be there for me.
They give me caring, support, advice, love and suggestion.

To my love ones:
I won't care how long we need to go,
I just care how much we love each other.
I won't care how hard the road,
I just care if you're beside, everything it's fine.
I won't care how busy you are,
I just care you remember to tell me that you miss me.
Just wanna let you noe you're everything to me.

I told myself i can change.
For you, for myself.
I believe I can do it,
Go ahead and show everyone, MS.DINGDING !


2011年3月16日

今天不想练琴,
可能没那种心情练吧..
今天感觉怪怪的,
不知道为什么,
我也没什么心情写部落格,
不知道怎样开始,
头脑里一团糟。。

今天和他,不算吵架,也不算什么,
就是不知道怎样讲-。-
是我爱吃醋呢?还是什么
我不懂!
当然要给双方时间,慢慢来嘛,
是想法错了呢?
还是发展太快了呢?
还是不够了解彼此?
还是。。不知道=。=
我只知道的是,
我吃醋,生气都是因为喜欢你,在乎你 ;(

当然,男生找女生是平常的事嘛><
但是身为女朋友的当然在乎这件事 D:
每个女生都会去在乎..
怎么办厚..?

没有评论: