My story is about ME and HIM.

Time flies, it's time to wake up.
My childhood was end long time ago, and I never realised.
I just appreciate what I have now.
Families, My boy, My besties, My friends, My cousins, and so on.
I have my target on my future,
I want to live my life with those all i appreciate.
Smile everyday and I believe nothing's impossible.
Although how sucks,how hard of my life, there were many people be there for me.
They give me caring, support, advice, love and suggestion.

To my love ones:
I won't care how long we need to go,
I just care how much we love each other.
I won't care how hard the road,
I just care if you're beside, everything it's fine.
I won't care how busy you are,
I just care you remember to tell me that you miss me.
Just wanna let you noe you're everything to me.

I told myself i can change.
For you, for myself.
I believe I can do it,
Go ahead and show everyone, MS.DINGDING !


2011年3月13日

感觉今天睡得不够 >< 我的天啊..
钢琴功课没做,也没练琴-。- 都是因为学校考试的原因没时间练 XD 
哈哈,幸好老师放过我 :X 
今天宝贝又在spring和弱智一起. LOL!!
 反正老母要弄东西,所以顺便去找他看看他一下也好 XD 哈哈。但还是看不够 :X 
老母说我不够了解他,当然啦~ 要慢慢了解嘛 ><  
宝贝又睡不够 -.- 我的天啊,睡多一点啦你~
每次要人担心的 :X
这样铁人干嘛..找打是吗?哈哈 XD joking -.- 我也不敢打 -。-
今天挖了我小时候的照片,好怀念 ~ 觉得自己以前好可爱 HAHAHAH. 
老母说我以前就是很多action -.- 所以喜欢帮我拍照. hahah XD 
还有很多..找到的都是比较大的了,我要baby的 ><
我现在也很喜欢拍照的嘛. o(>﹏<)o

以前小时候姑姑结婚,做花童..hahaha.
这件裙是老母设计的-。-

我好想念我公公,
他2001年就去世了,那时我还一年级,还小-。-
不太记得以前的事了 ;(

没有评论: