My story is about ME and HIM.

Time flies, it's time to wake up.
My childhood was end long time ago, and I never realised.
I just appreciate what I have now.
Families, My boy, My besties, My friends, My cousins, and so on.
I have my target on my future,
I want to live my life with those all i appreciate.
Smile everyday and I believe nothing's impossible.
Although how sucks,how hard of my life, there were many people be there for me.
They give me caring, support, advice, love and suggestion.

To my love ones:
I won't care how long we need to go,
I just care how much we love each other.
I won't care how hard the road,
I just care if you're beside, everything it's fine.
I won't care how busy you are,
I just care you remember to tell me that you miss me.
Just wanna let you noe you're everything to me.

I told myself i can change.
For you, for myself.
I believe I can do it,
Go ahead and show everyone, MS.DINGDING !


2011年3月8日

lurbbbbbbbb u ~

Woo ~
damn happie to sawwwww my baby again XD
realy....xxxxxx love him. haha :X

and he fetch me go sch today :33 !
老母交代ask baby slp baobao and work ~.~
Bo slp baobao piak die himm ah xD
Take care there and drink lotlot water okay? ;)
benben will missssssssssssss si ni ><

Today sejarah and addmath die tiam tiam ><
but slp dao very shuang. hahaha XD
so hard lehh .__.
knskns ;(
sejarah teacher kacau me -.-
wrote my name at whiteboard.
>>> Tidur : HUA TW tidur nyenyak 
=.= LOL. 

没有评论: