My story is about ME and HIM.

Time flies, it's time to wake up.
My childhood was end long time ago, and I never realised.
I just appreciate what I have now.
Families, My boy, My besties, My friends, My cousins, and so on.
I have my target on my future,
I want to live my life with those all i appreciate.
Smile everyday and I believe nothing's impossible.
Although how sucks,how hard of my life, there were many people be there for me.
They give me caring, support, advice, love and suggestion.

To my love ones:
I won't care how long we need to go,
I just care how much we love each other.
I won't care how hard the road,
I just care if you're beside, everything it's fine.
I won't care how busy you are,
I just care you remember to tell me that you miss me.
Just wanna let you noe you're everything to me.

I told myself i can change.
For you, for myself.
I believe I can do it,
Go ahead and show everyone, MS.DINGDING !


2011年3月11日

Eyyer..
为什么我的很多第一次都给你..@@
第一次主动是我,
第一次带你去见我老母,
还有很多第一次但是我有一点忘记有什么料XD
第一次刚睡醒然后给你看..
Aidiiii. 我的形象破裂 ><
我老母还一直笑我-。-
头发乱七八糟,
没洗脸漱口还赶走出去-。-
什么嘛 >< aidiii ~

今天睡到饱饱,呵呵呵
还是要练琴,晚上补习- -
咳..
好懒惰哦 XD
好想要一整天都懒惰worr ><

没有评论: