My story is about ME and HIM.

Time flies, it's time to wake up.
My childhood was end long time ago, and I never realised.
I just appreciate what I have now.
Families, My boy, My besties, My friends, My cousins, and so on.
I have my target on my future,
I want to live my life with those all i appreciate.
Smile everyday and I believe nothing's impossible.
Although how sucks,how hard of my life, there were many people be there for me.
They give me caring, support, advice, love and suggestion.

To my love ones:
I won't care how long we need to go,
I just care how much we love each other.
I won't care how hard the road,
I just care if you're beside, everything it's fine.
I won't care how busy you are,
I just care you remember to tell me that you miss me.
Just wanna let you noe you're everything to me.

I told myself i can change.
For you, for myself.
I believe I can do it,
Go ahead and show everyone, MS.DINGDING !


2011年3月4日

Wooooo.
It's exam today D:
tsktsktsk. gt CCTV realy. mafan!
hahaha.

Aku baby back jb ytd :3
Dia punya baby monkey wan me help feed. HAHAHA
the smell realyy..ngaidi. no nid use perfume liao me.
haha xD
Haven't 1 day jiu miss him diedie.
HOOOOOOOW D:

Today de account so hard ._.
Luckily i gt do all but the answer sure not corect d... haha
moral easy but..i still duno how to do XD
very suay laa. why teacher put me sit infront = = !
很不自在~~ no ppl can talk.
and teacher always look at me ._.

Tired seii today. sumore hot ><
tonight nid go 拜舅舅 again lerh. then go see grandma ;)
tonight my mumie stay hospital accompany grandma liao.
sure boring sii ><
一个大好的星期六,居然浪费在考试,
怎么可以这样~~

没有评论: