My story is about ME and HIM.

Time flies, it's time to wake up.
My childhood was end long time ago, and I never realised.
I just appreciate what I have now.
Families, My boy, My besties, My friends, My cousins, and so on.
I have my target on my future,
I want to live my life with those all i appreciate.
Smile everyday and I believe nothing's impossible.
Although how sucks,how hard of my life, there were many people be there for me.
They give me caring, support, advice, love and suggestion.

To my love ones:
I won't care how long we need to go,
I just care how much we love each other.
I won't care how hard the road,
I just care if you're beside, everything it's fine.
I won't care how busy you are,
I just care you remember to tell me that you miss me.
Just wanna let you noe you're everything to me.

I told myself i can change.
For you, for myself.
I believe I can do it,
Go ahead and show everyone, MS.DINGDING !


2011年3月12日

First Date

Today is the first date wid my baby ! ;D
Baby asked me to rmb this day. hahaha!
woooo. happie xD
and i saw alot frens too ><
all my fren shocked when see me == LOL
open school sure ask me de liao xD 


Baby buy tshirt for me and he say he scare me cold dao.
scare me cold dao or wan me match u? xD
Blek XP
damm funny la. take cloth jiajia in fitting room .__.
hahaha. in girl department sell bra there de fitting room
:X LOL!!
stay inside fitting room over 30mins. 
crazzay nia . hahah
took alot pic...but
some pic cant upload ~ huhu.


And
watched big momma O.O
actualy i liak bo kiu. haha
just sudenly watch. sudenly bo watch ._.
cant catch the topic. haha ~


and then met his fren. blahh :3
crazay nia. LOL!!
simply kacau ppl and sengaja see girl de...LOLL
dian suii chin. haha.


oh lo oh lo ~ baby met his fren become crazzay 
and forgot me liao horrr. ><
ish ish. but i forgive lahh. haha XD
don say me moody liaooooo ;P
im ok now. don worry ~
say i so long bo update?!?!
say me write dao f..short XDD?
is me duno wad to write and how to start la >< ~
blueks !


Wan write full stop liao。 
BYEEEEEEEEEEEEE <3
LOVE YOU BABY !

没有评论: